STEPS TO BUYING YOUR NEXT HOME
Your Agent at Sibley Realty & Associates, L.L.C. can assist you through the process of purchasing a new home. Below is an example of the steps involved in buying your next home.
- Determine the criteria for your new home.
- Contact your Sibley Realty & Associates, L.L.C. Agent.
- Contact a Mortgage Company for Pre-Approval.
- Determine the Time Frame for the move and the price range of the home you qualify to purchase.
- Visit Homes Which Meet Your Criteria with your Agent.
- Work with your agent to present an offer on the home you wish to purchase.
- At the Acceptance of your offer, notify the Mortgage Company and complete the Mortgage Process.
- Complete any Home Inspection, or other Contingencies within the required time frame.
- Select a Closing Attorney. The Mortgage Company will often have an Attorney that they recommend.
- Remove any Contingencies related to the Contract.
- Select a Closing Date.
- Arrange for Homeowners Insurance for your new home.
- Contact Utility Company to set up services.
- Contact a Moving Company.
- Conduct a Pre-Closing Inspection.
- Notify the Post Office, Newspapers and Magazines of your new address. Send Announcements to your friends and family with your new contact information.
- Enjoy your new home.